Tuesday, November 13, 2007

lunch time


hello!!!!
how are you??
I am so good, I like the weather here in Calgary, it is cool. and only one month more and and I will go back to Mexico. I am vey happy because sometimes I felt like homesick.
so I hope that this time happen very fast.
this picture is with my grammar class. Haruka, Alberto, gillerme and me. this picture was taken in the time lunch so it's very nice and Haruka and I have the same bottle.
so the friday I went to a mall with haruka it was great we went to market mall and we ate there then we spent a lot of time looking the stores then we went to a mall in the downtown, so i was very tired and the sunday I watched movies with my homestay in the house, the sunday I went to shopping with my mexican friend and the monday I went to Banff with my family homestay.
my weeekend was great!!!
take care!!
bye
xoxo

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi, Paola.

You had a great weekend! Did a lot of diffent things.
I can understand your feelings about missing your city, your country. But the funniest thing is that when you'll came back to Mexico, probably you'll miss Canada.

Kevin said...

hi Paola~
thanks for coming my blog~

wow~did you go to banff with homestay family???
you are so lucky!!
I lived 2 homestay but there was nothing...it was awful~
that's why I live in apartment...

Haruka said...

Hi PAOLA!!!
Are you enjoying your weekend?
We spent a lot of time together in the mall(^_-)-☆ We talked so much!
I enjoyed it with you!
And Don't forget to go to a bar on next Thursday♪